Funny and punny cozy titles on PM

I spent the morning giggling at funny and punny cozy mystery titles on PM.

Here are my favorites:

ETERNALLY 21, the first of a new series featuring Mrs. Frugalicious, who trolls the malls for savings -- until she's framed for shoplifting and suspected of murder.

(Dun dun DUNNN!)

PROBABLE CLAWS, in which feline fancier Theda Krakow investigates a shelter poisoning and finds herself on trial for murder.

Hee hee hee...

And, yes...I want to read them. The beginning of fall seems perfect (purrrrfect?) for mysteries, cozy or not.

Unfortunately, most NYC landlords frown on indoor fires.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh, that fire looks so cute! (How can fire look cute? Who knows! But it does!)

I think the cutest 'hearth' I've ever seen was this little wood burning stove, the rustic kind with the metal body on legs and with a pipe for a chimney, tucked in the corner of the room. I wanted to snatch it from the bed and breakfast so badly.

PM is so fun to read (procrastinate with, hehe) sometimes!

Karen Harrington said...

I adore that cozy reading spot. Those titles gave me a giggle, too.