- Also it's the reign of terror. Not the rain.
- I got an email yesterday saying "bare with me."
- I once had a student, thinking of royalty, write "Your Hinus," which made me think he was referring to...
- I find "baited breath" is entirely appropriate relating to fishing stories that feature a worm-eating protagonist.
- It's important to get this right. After all, it's a doggie dog world out there.
Included with your book, you'll receive treats from NYC. I'll send a questionnaire to better guess your tastes, and you'll get not only a useful book, but a treat to eat while reading.
First prize: First choice of the books, plus a small NYC goodie bag.
Second prize: Second choice of the books, plus a treat.
Third prize: Third choice, plus a treat.
Deadline for entries is Friday, August 5. Winners will be announced the following Monday.